idk out on 'mones
05-25-2018, 09:29 PM,
RE: idk out on 'mones
Fame >>> Pheromones

Went to a club last night and met a host from one of the main German TV programs. The guy definitely knew game, but maybe overdid it a bit. He was a lot of fun, though. We were talking to like 2-3 groups of girls and the second group of chicks came with us to his river-view apartment in one of the best spots of the city.

Actually it was insanely easy. I walked up to them; it was a group of 4 18-19 year old chicks, and said my friend's on TV. They probably would have come with us right away. We talked for a while and I suggested to go to the TV-guys place and the girls literally started trying to emphatically convince each other to come with us. They were tourists from another German city, but German girls usually aren't easy lol.

We hung out for quite a while, actually played strip poker and truth or dare until he, I and the 4 girls were sitting on the couch in underwear and bra. The sober one of the girls left after a while. To make it non-obvious, I texted the TV-guy to show the chicks his bedroom. Two of them came with him. I think he made out with both of them and had sex with the other, after her friend left.

I made out with the one, that stayed with me. She stroked my dick, after I put on some A1, but we didn't have sex, as we were in the living room, next to the bedroom and she feared her friends walking out, but also wouldn't go with me somewhere else.

So yea, getting laid when you're famous (his shows weren't even really that popular) seems to kind of be cakewalk. Insanely fun night lol.
05-27-2018, 09:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2018, 05:21 PM by idontknow.)
So I was to some other club with my friends, pheromone-free, as I don't like to wear them around most of my friends and god, some girls can be obnoxious cu*** without pheromones.

I started talking to this girl, pretending to know her from school in a fun role-play-y way. And her friend, who I didn't even really talk to said, that she knows the bouncers, and she's gonna get me kicked out for talking to them. (I was really friendly, calm and fun) When she said "piss off", I smiled, turned around, left and then said "trashy". She then threw something at me.
When whatever she threw hit me, I got so angry, I had to constrain myself, not to turn around knock her out.

What's so hard about a "not interested"?

Same situation with Nude would have been so much more smooth. Some pheromones even make garbage people like that tolerable. Not sure if that's a good thing, though.

Only takeaway is to avoid low-end clubs, that attract those people, or to stop caring and toughen up.

Reflecting on the situation, it was probably just a hardcore shit-test. I should have said some disarming line and teased her to her friends about how rude she is, or sth.
06-01-2018, 05:20 PM,
Some 18 year old Turkish girl approached me, while I was on a date in the forest. Nothing gets me approached as consistently as A1 (20mcg this time). She locked eye contact, started grinning, but also seemed intimidated. We had a little chat and left. Later my date and I met her again and she struck up conversation once more.
Went to the lake in the forest and the Turkish chick came back, put a blanket down in front of us and went for a topless swim.
Coincidence?
At least the way she started approached me was a very typical A1-hit.
06-14-2018, 07:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2018, 08:08 PM by Alpha360.)
(05-27-2018, 09:21 PM)idontknow Wrote: So I was to some other club with my friends, pheromone-free, as I don't like to wear them around most of my friends and god, some girls can be obnoxious cu*** without pheromones.

I started talking to this girl, pretending to know her from school in a fun role-play-y way. And her friend, who I didn't even really talk to said, that she knows the bouncers, and she's gonna get me kicked out for talking to them. (I was really friendly, calm and fun) When she said "piss off", I smiled, turned around, left and then said "trashy". She then threw something at me.
When whatever she threw hit me, I got so angry, I had to constrain myself, not to turn around knock her out.

What's so hard about a "not interested"?

Same situation with Nude would have been so much more smooth. Some pheromones even make garbage people like that tolerable. Not sure if that's a good thing, though.

Only takeaway is to avoid low-end clubs, that attract those people, or to stop caring and toughen up.

Reflecting on the situation, it was probably just a hardcore shit-test. I should have said some disarming line and teased her to her friends about how rude she is, or sth.

I have been not wearing pheromone for more than a year, one thing I'm testing when I start a conversation with women is the tone of voice. I'm actually trying things like acting on my voice tone.

Other than that she probably heard your line a thousand times as it's the first thing that comes to mind when we want to approach someone.
Why do I know that?
In the last 3 month I have been approached by at least 10 different women, and they all use that line. Even for me at some point it started to get annoying as it's the same pattern, same question, even if I liked the girl sometimes I couldn't even prevent myself from being bothered by that question and I'm usually good at hiding my emotions.
It seems like it's ingrained in our mind to pretend that we know someone when we really don't.

Even after observing that pattern I caught myself thinking about that line when I want to strike a conversation with someone.

Of course most girl can use that line and get away pretty easily compared to us guys

Where did you buy the A1 if I may ask ? (I found the answer LAL)

I think I will buy some Nude + A1 next time, it seems like a good combo.
06-28-2018, 08:43 AM,
So I'm trying higher doses of A1. I used to have sex with this girl, and didn't see her for a few months. So I went to see her again, wearing 2 drops A1 (~30-50mcg) had sex, left. Afterwards she texted me something like, she was really scared when I was next to her, but missed me hard, when I was gone.
A1 in a nutshell, imo. Several girls already told me, they find me scary when I wear A1. Also they definitely have easier and harder orgasms. They're more into me and value me higher. They're way more likely to text me afterwards.
With A1, girls also take up a more passive role and let you do most of the advances.

Apparently girls like scary guys, especially if they get f*cked by them lol.
07-02-2018, 04:28 AM,
I believe that A1 depression may be cumulative. Have been wearing 50mcg for 4 days straight in a holiday in Italy, while removing/reapplying daily. Felt like utter garbage at the end of day 4, when I flew back. It took me about another 4 days of extremely depressed mood to get back to baseline. Not sure if A1 was the only culprit. I usually get less depressive effects, but sometimes still quite noticeable, from wearing the A1 over a shorter time-period.
08-07-2018, 04:14 PM,
(07-02-2018, 04:28 AM)idontknow Wrote: I believe that A1 depression may be cumulative. Have been wearing 50mcg for 4 days straight in a holiday in Italy, while removing/reapplying daily. Felt like utter garbage at the end of day 4, when I flew back. It took me about another 4 days of extremely depressed mood to get back to baseline. Not sure if A1 was the only culprit. I usually get less depressive effects, but sometimes still quite noticeable, from wearing the A1 over a shorter time-period.

I second the notion that the negative mood effects of A1 are cumulative.
08-08-2018, 01:15 AM,
Maybe that's because the residue gets higher each day.
08-08-2018, 02:42 PM,
(08-08-2018, 01:15 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Maybe that's because the residue gets higher each day.

The day after residuals aren't a lot compared to regular doses. I don't think that .5 - 2.5 MCG from the day before on top of the new application will have this effect.

/broscience
08-10-2018, 07:45 PM,
I don't know about A1 but AQ and other mones the next day are not to be underestimated. I don't know about quantities I didn't measure them but I know they are obvious effects the next day the more I use pheromones. So I wouldn't be surprised the side effects get amplified due to that.