[D] New NPA (NNPA)
08-29-2014, 05:14 AM,
RE: [D] New NPA (NNPA)
NNPA is very useful in several mixes and works really nice together with EX ..

what i noticed is ..

the combo was not working that nice recently when i used it again and i was thinking WTF is going on .. have been using EX several times alone . this was not the problem .. stuff is still very good . no differenced between old longer open stuff and new bottle ..

so i decided this week to open a new bottle NNPA and there are a few differences that i noticed ..

first .. the smell of the newly opened bottle is a bit more strong Alc like ..

then the attention grabbing effects that i like to much are back ..

as well the super horny effects i want to fuck them all . are back .. beautification .. back .

i mean that´s all there as well with the 1 year open bottle but to a way lesser extent .. I have 2 bottles in use of the NNPA .. and now this week i opened the 3rd one ..

I dont think that the NNPA that i have in use since 1 year has gone bad .. but something is different with that stuff now ..

The old NPA did never change even when it was open for years .. not sure what´s going on .. but i think i have to use it up a bit faster .. the NNPA

cheers,

Pago
02-04-2015, 08:41 PM,
Funny thing happening with NNPA yesterday.
I had 3+ sprays EX when I left home.
But I have lately been bothered by some body aches/pains and stiffness and such.
And I was not really feeling well.

My plan was to do the attractive AGED EX + NNPA COMBO.
So I added 2 drops NNPA at work after the EX had aged at least 3 hours.
Suddenly I noticed that all my body troubles were gone, I was feeling great Smile

Was not too much in contact with females, but had a 10 minutes talk with a sweet 18 yo "good girl" cutie.
This one was clearly very comfortable with me and it got stronger during the convo.
Got closer, more animated and smiling and open body language towards me. Very nice effects.

My body aches returned just very slightly 3 hours later, but less than 20% than earlier.
Curious effect from NNPA..
04-29-2015, 08:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-29-2015, 08:29 PM by Pagodeiro.)
Here we go with a nice picture of the stuff ..

15ml version

cheers,

Pago
08-16-2017, 03:42 PM,
On my last bottle (third of a bottle), starting to panic. La Cory site totally out and love scent is out of the question. In my book, the bested cougar lets fuck persuader ever made.
10-21-2017, 09:33 PM,
I found an earlier version of NNPA in a UK site.This bottle:

[Image: npa.jpg]

Do you think the South Africa NNPA that is currently sold is any different from that?
10-25-2017, 01:58 AM,
Any comparision with the new Blue Bottle NPA?
10-25-2017, 02:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 02:55 AM by Pagodeiro.)
Stefdude,

looks like what is currently sold at the South African site .. but it´s 7ml like it was offered at Love Scent for quite a few months

i just saw that they only offer atm the 15ml size on their site .. and that´s now in a transparent bottle again ( brown glass of course )

the 5ml version is only available in combos

https://www.lacroy.com/pheromones/combos

Abba,

yeah i have the Love Scent version as well .. works a bit different than the current La Croy stuff .. it´s less crushy and has more focus .. does not let you make that much stupid decisions like the La Croy NPA with women

needs some testing for sure .. i got 2 bottles of the Love Scent Oil

we got an own thread for the NPA -Oil -- NPAO

http://pheromone-forum.com/showthread.php?tid=125196

cheers,

Pago
10-26-2017, 07:10 PM,
(10-25-2017, 02:54 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote: Stefdude,

looks like what is currently sold at the South African site .. but it´s 7ml like it was offered at Love Scent for quite a few months

i just saw that they only offer atm the 15ml size on their site .. and that´s now in a transparent bottle again ( brown glass of course )

the 5ml version is only available in combos

https://www.lacroy.com/pheromones/combos

Abba,

yeah i have the Love Scent version as well .. works a bit different than the current La Croy stuff .. it´s less crushy and has more focus .. does not let you make that much stupid decisions like the La Croy NPA with women

needs some testing for sure .. i got 2 bottles of the Love Scent Oil

we got an own thread for the NPA -Oil -- NPAO

http://pheromone-forum.com/showthread.php?tid=125196

cheers,

Pago

It's a different label than the SaNPA, and they say that SaNPA is a bit different from the NNPA that was sold at Love Scent before the oil NPA.Oil didn't convince me to risk buying it, I want it manufactured by someone who knows the original recipe, I have balanced sexy products, I want the raw power from NNPA, the one I use when sex is certain Big Grin