[D] Pherlure
08-07-2014, 05:42 PM,
RE: [R] Pherlure
I am alternating madly with different products these days, this is workable for me.
And frankly, I have never before had as many good choices as I have right now.

Yesterday I was having early dinner out with an old friend.
He has always been a difficult guy, full of "making others wrong", unreal idealistic opinions about everything.

Well, I don't have any DOWN GIRL for guys. But PHERLURE at 3 sprays was fairly good on this person.
It created enough calm so that we had a pleasant dinner and I think I got the status boost I need in such a situation.
Still, he kept on talking all the time. But part of his efforts were trying to impress me somewhat, and that is better than before.

The girl coming with the bill was half my age, but boy was she friendly and slightly flirty (yes I know she wanted my money).
But she just came into my aura with the cutest behaviour, obviously super comfort going on.

Went to work afterwards, the PHERLURE was now aged 5-7 hours. Still working good, especially on ladies 30-55.
Got attacked by a 30 yo that jumped on me with a surprise hug, all smiles.
This product is not about people sniffing you, it's about aura...
Impressive how long that perfume scent in it stays the same and has a gentle fade out, without changing into something ugly.
Later I noticed friendly respect from male adults several times.
03-26-2015, 02:27 AM,
RE: [D] Pherlure
Fast report ..

just went to fav coffee place and in town to buy a few things ( bunch and veggies )

people very friendly .. good mood .. women do look intrigued ..
even the problematic target at fav coffee place has reacted very well .. this is remarkable Big Grin
Kids there did like me with that stuff on as well ..
effects on guys very well too ..

good status ..

self effects .. driven . self assured .. great mood .. focussed .. motivated ..
did look after way too many girls .. hehe

we might wear this tonight for Salsa clubbing .. let´s see .. let´s see

cheers,

Pago
04-27-2015, 11:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2015, 11:55 PM by Pagodeiro.)
Just shot some nice pics of that stuff Wink

stuff comes in a neat box as well but no idea where i put it

cheers,

Pago
05-04-2015, 05:15 PM,
Where do I buy this?
05-04-2015, 05:55 PM,
Available here :

http://www.pherlure.com/

cheers,

Pago
12-14-2015, 04:22 AM,
It's been a few months, but I haven't forgotten that bottle.

3 sprays Pherlure on my chest and went shopping with a friend.

Today it was noticeable how this stuff hits women af arab and east asian origin rather fast.
Interested looks and smiles from such women around 30 yo.
Just as it was stated at the start of this thread, the hits from this blend can be fast and very visible.
Some experienced guys believe there is a well balanced amount of copulins in there.
I think this is true as I get the same "rough" feeling in my nose as with some of those Hax sprays.

But Hax products are mostly a bit under the radar and slowly working it's magic.
Pherlure is fast and in "your face".