Only good things i can say about HAX consumer service
08-08-2013, 02:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-04-2014, 12:14 PM by Pagodeiro.)
Smile  Only good things i can say about HAX consumer service
Yes .. the title says it and that´s the truth !

Peeps you must know that i live in Germany ... this means every package will be delivered via Air Mail and has a long long journey !

I´ve ordered from HAX ( or use their other name Wingman Pheromones ) many times .. and always the stuff arrived in best conditions !

Packaging is that good that i think it´s already a bit exaggerated .. they take the bottles into a padded envelope .. put the envelope into a box .. and the Box again into another envelope ..
It´s like opening Christmas presents i tell you Wink

NOTHING has ever leaked .. and nothing was ever missing in the packages / orders i did get from them .. no mess up .. why cant others do so ??

shipping is always fast .. one time they had a delay in shipping out the stuff .. and they shipped it to me then with Express Mail .. did cost them 60$ .. are there other vendors that would do that ??

as well i always get some freebees .. last time i requested a sample of a certain product .. dang .. a complete bottle was in .. thanks again !!

sometimes they are a bit slow on responding to e-mails ... but peeps .. if you´re patient .. they will show you that they LOVE their customers !

Pago
05-04-2014, 12:20 PM,
RE: Only good things i can say about HAX consumer service
Next order by HAX in ..

yesterday morning the postman did ring the bell and i was like .. uhhh .. what will i get .. it was my package .. but that fast ?

6 days from ordering to arrive here in Germany that´s really fast !

they did throw me in some gel packs and they look like they got some new sealing or so .. will try them out next week and report

packaging was really awesome like always .. all greatly wrapped and all arrived in best conditions like always .. you peeps rock !

how did they know that i needed the stuff fast as i´m experimenting onto something really crazy with their products .. hehe

well ..

on the invoice there are their contacts if anybody needs them ..

Email : vicky@wingmanedge.com

Tel.: 855-946-4522 ( that´s in the US )

Awesome service again from them ...

Pago