Website change HAX / Wingman
04-01-2014, 09:18 AM,
RE: Website change HAX / Wingman
Hax went from the mone business to the marketing business.
Given that this is still a geek industry, bad idea.

X22 togos and gels worked great, where are they in the products list?
Yep they fucked up.
04-02-2014, 01:31 AM,
I´m really waiting as well for a release of the X22 togos and the gel packs ..

do not think that they fucked up .. but it looks a bit like the HAX engine needs more steam ..

Pago
04-07-2014, 10:31 AM,
Well how can they not have fucked up when those X22 togos and gels have could have been available years ago?
Instead the bring out new crap hoping that people keep trying new stuff.
Well that's my opinion.
04-07-2014, 08:22 PM,
My experience is that the stuff evaporated out of the X22 togos. When the plastic seal was taken off only 50-70% was there.
So they had to use them as freebies. I got several when ordering the C4 oil.

Still they could have started selling X22 as a 1oz spray in a glass bottle.

The thing is that I have never been too sure about the business model of pheromone makers.
Is it based on customers coming back to buy the same product again?
Or is it based on customers trying newly released blends all the time?

Some of us are already sitting with a lifetime supply of stuff, maybe 3 lifetimes..
But I hate it when a good product disappears.
04-08-2014, 06:24 AM,
have several togos left of that X22 free spray version and not much has evaporated out of them .. and those are over 2 years now at the box i store them ..

With the gel packs i guess the sealing was a big problem to them as half of the gel packs i did get on request were smashed or were not proper sealed !

Filthy is right .. most of us have more than enough mones to supply all their male relatives with twice what they would need the next decades Big Grin

What did really irritate me was that some of the gel packs were working like as if they were made in my wildest dreams .. and nearly the same applied to some of the togos .

sadly some of the items were nto working at all ..

Well .. all those were freebees but it´s exactly what we want ... offer the working variants and peeps will buy enormous amounts ..

Pago
04-08-2014, 10:22 PM,
If the gel packs and x22 were available I would have not bought many other products like Certo, Glace, Aquagen and their own very poor imo E9, WMB and X
Problem for Hax is I aint going back, I get what I want from Core, AV, NA, DP and NPA.
04-10-2014, 12:15 AM,
What i get from those 2 items is the dude repellent effect .. this means that dudes really do not stay long in my presence ... there is more than A1 in because A1 alone does not do this that effective ..

and the effect especially with the gel packs that i can get along with nearly everything with women .. kissing .. making out with EX girlfriends that did hate me to no reason Big Grin

Honestly i do not get this from other stuff .. good and nice attraction .. some reset effect .. yes .. but not the dude repellent effect qualities that this stuff has

Pago
04-10-2014, 08:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014, 08:59 PM by Filthy but Clean.)
Maybe there was something in those products that is now illegal ?
The X22 Oil has now been "sold out" on that site for some days.
We shall see if it returns..
04-10-2014, 10:20 PM,
(04-10-2014, 08:59 PM)Filthy but Clean Wrote: Maybe there was something in those products that is now illegal ?
The X22 Oil has now been "sold out" on that site for some days.
We shall see if it returns..

My guess is that they are out of one molecule that takes a bit time to be synthesized ..

Or that they are working on a relaunch / different product design or such things and that they are because of this not restocking those items ..

would make sense because of the Discount they are running atm ..

hope i do not forget it to write a mail to Bradley for more infos ..

Pago
05-21-2014, 11:36 PM,
Hi guys
This might be good news for some of you. The oils are all back in stock on the main HAX site. I just ordered a batch .
I feel a lot better knowing they are not gone forever Smile