Alpha Treasures
01-29-2015, 08:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015, 08:56 PM by Filthy but Clean.)
Alpha Treasures
So I have used this product 5 days now with a few breaks in between (days without using anything). My dosage has been 3 drops on the chest area, except day 2 when I tried the it with only 2 drops. I was just curious to see if I was using too much, but I don't think so Smile

This is not at all a thorough testing then, but I thought I would let you know how I feel about this product at this time. I picked it because it is an oil, the other alpha product (for men) from this vendor is a spray. Another interesting thing I saw (at another forum) was that this one is more Androstenone driven and I myself am more used to think in terms of Androsterone when it comes to these kind of blends. So I was eager to try it.

Ok, these are my thoughts:

Alpha Treasures is not at all an A314 clone or anything like API or Ascend or A7 or True Alpha or C4. It feels totally different and if you want intimidation it is the wrong product for you. The social side of it is strong, or maybe I should use the word COMFORT instead.

But there is a STATUS side to this blend that is a bit different that what I am used to. I was indeed elevated in status in an unusual way that I have not really figured out yet. Maybe a bit similar to the strange status I get from Nude Alpha, but I don't think it is the same. It is a more friendly type of status.

There is also a good portion of disinhibition in this formula, it works on myself and others equally and feels very relaxing. Also, when putting on the product there are minimal self effects felt, but I noticed a gradual shift in personality in the direction of "I don't give a shit". This attitude is strongest around 5 hours after application.

I have mostly used it at work around people I know or know slightly. My recollection is all about smiling faces and free communication, and not really much about celebrity status or heavy respect. But there is a respect side to it too, it is just so relaxed. Maybe too relaxed. I remember on day 3 walking through a bunch of kids 8-17 yo, some of them I have talked to earlier. It started with a 16 yo girl giving me a cute smile + a High 5, then the contagion spread and everyone wanted to touch me, then a girl grabbed my hand and refused to let go. A grown up nanny type had to bring order by shouting..

Yes, the comfort and disinhibition sides are prominent, but I sense a BETA part of this product too. Sometimes I catch myself feeling slightly deserted and craving attention or some company. This is definitely not a part of D-17x or A314 and might not be a good side of it at all.

All in all a very interesting product to own because I like to have a good selection. And it feels and reacts very different than anything else I have, one extra point just because of that..

7/10 and that might change if I find some special use for it.
02-28-2015, 08:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-28-2015, 09:18 AM by Filthy but Clean.)
RE: Alpha Treasures
Ok, so this thing about Alpha Treasures being Androstenone driven was something I found in a thread over at another forum. I seem to recall a discussion between the vendor and a tester where this was mentioned. This was the reason that I found the product interesting in addition to it being an oil. Well, at this time I cannot find that post any more, so maybe someone edited it or I am just a bit blind (it happens).

Never mind. I have used this oil (at 3 drops on my chest) a few more times and I really like it.
The disinhibition part is very visible as people that seldom talked to me now find it natural to open me and ask about things.
Others continue conversations much longer than usual.
Still not a hint of intimidation, but sometimes more serious faces around than what would be natural. This also happens to me with NA so my comparision with that one still holds.
I also have to mention the total lack of jokes about my person. Because this is something that often happen (in a friendly way) with other products that have the disinhibition thing going.
Nothing like that with Alpha Treasures...

The status elevation is also there in a rather consistent way, but I still have to figure out what kind of flavour of status we are talking about.
A strange thing (for me) about the product is the lack of self effects. But something very "under the radar" is happening to my personality when I use it, I can be a bit slow noticing these things.

I have started to add 3 sprays of Light Essence (Alpha Dreams' copulins) near my crotch, this is adding another kind of status that amps up the effects in the respect area Smile

8/10 is how I look at the Alpha Treasures oil right now. Great product!
09-30-2015, 05:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-30-2015, 05:20 AM by Numbers.)
Sad to say this mix didn't work for me very well. I have returned it and John has honoured the refund.

I tested this over 20 different days.

It wasn't bad or useless, I just felt it didn't deliver enough impact as I'd expect from an alpha/respect mix.

For one, I didn't notice people treating me alpha or with increased respect.

What I did notice is I had the urge to make conversation. It made networking really easy and so was building rapport. I think it made me kinda "likeable".

I also wore it around my girlfriend with no noticeable effect.

I noticed no sexual vibe at all. One night I went out with some friends for drinks and I was easily dominating the conversation. Some girls on the table next to us stared at me hard (my friend said "dude, that girl is staring at you.."). But the girl in our own group never flirted with me.

I would give this mix 5/10. It does something but many other products out there which does it better.

Remember I am Asian early twenties and this is my body chemistry.
10-02-2015, 04:53 AM,
Great that you got a refund.

Yes, I can agree with you about the lack of alpha/respect thing.
As I also mentioned in my first post, there is a beta side to it sometimes.

For some reason (body chemistry?) I can sometimes get some very friendly attention grabbing qualities from it.
That is the reason I can use it for work, the days when super respect is not needed.
For me it is now 7/10, but is not stored together with my alpha oils.

Reps for good reporting.
10-18-2015, 11:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-18-2015, 11:23 AM by masterfu678.)
(09-30-2015, 05:19 AM)Numbers Wrote: Remember I am Asian early twenties and this is my body chemistry.

What dosage? I'm asian as well, 23, and I think it is working for me to a point with 1 drop only, not solo but with GoA, the AT+GoA combo John recommended
10-19-2015, 10:10 AM,
1-3 drops. I have a sample of GoA which I used around my gf and noticed no effects I've heard f people say AT and GoA combo works so keep going if it works for you.
11-01-2015, 05:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016, 08:17 AM by Filthy but Clean.)
Been away from this product for some time, doing lots of BW nights instead.
Then today AT was suddenly needed for a work situation.

So I decided to experiment and did (gasp) 4 drops on my chest.

And this sent the product right over the edge for me, and into the land of respect and some intimidation.
So Alpha Treasures actually has these things going too, only a little bit more was needed.
After work I got a text message from a slightly famous guy that I had been assisting. He thanked me for my good service.
This has never happened to me with these types of people.

Good calm self assured and confident self effects too.
11-01-2015, 05:54 AM,
(11-01-2015, 05:28 AM)Filthy but Clean Wrote: Been away from this product for some time, doing lots of BW nights instead.
Then today AT was suddenly needed for a work situation.

So I decided to experiment and did (gasp) 4 drops on my chest.

And this sent the product right over the edge for me, and into the land of respect and some intimidation.
So Alpha Treasures actually has these things going to, only a little bit more was needed.
After work I got a text message from a slightly famous guy that I had been assisting. He thanked me for my good service.
This has never happened to me with these types of people.

Good calm self assured and confident self effects too.

Yes I have seen this too. Just bought AT at 2 drops wasn't giving much respect
no fear or intimidation, but when I upped the dose to 3 drops\ that when things changed. Amazing what an extra drop can do. At once no shit tests no snide comments just pure intimidation and respect.

I am liking the combo 3dropsAT+1spray Wolf+1drop of BW to work
it feels like earlier A314. But have only used it for three days need to test it
further