Are Pheromone Treasures mixes proprietary?
02-17-2015, 11:54 PM,
Are Pheromone Treasures mixes proprietary?
A couple of months ago the suspicion was raised, that Pheromone Treasures re-sells products of other companies. It was even debated whether the website pheromonetreasures.com may be a skin of another company, like liquidpheromones is to pheromonexs. I certainly had that inkling.

Some time later Pago and I were contacted by the apparent owner/operator of Pheromone Treasures. We received pictures that showed lab equipment and molecules to prove Pheromone Treasures can actually manufacture their own products. We were also asked not to share those pictures. I'm guessing people value their privacy while holding up a vial of suspicious chemicals, lol.

Were the pictures convincing? I do think so. Could they be faked? If you borrow some lab equipment, sure. For what it's worth the guy seemed to be decent.

To be realistic, mixing your own phero-line isn't rocket science, but mixing decent products is more tricky. So if you already borrow the lab supplies to shoot some photos, you might as well brew some treasure potions. Question is if they actually are any good.
02-18-2015, 05:00 AM,
RE: Are Pheromone Treasures mixes proprietary?
For what it's worth, I have used quite a few. The products are really good. The real deal. As for who formulated them blah blah I don't really care, as long as they work, and they work really well for me. Latina is incredible, GoA and Captain are very good and I'm trying Auraental atm with good results.
03-19-2015, 04:20 AM,
Since I want to broaden my limited phero-horizon (AD and LAL), I looked into HAX and Treasures reports and reviews. Have already ordered Element X and LK from HAX.
Reviews and Reports of Treasure products read very well, it seeems it has gathered a stern following in very little time. Now, we've seen this kind of bandwagoning before and it usually drives me away from stuff. With treasures I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. It's astonishing though that the products offered come with a detailed description of what the product will achieve, even with regard of dosage concerning different ethnicities.
I'm very curious to test if it can hold it's promises - if so, composing phero-mixes with so poignant ranges of actions will be no mean feat I'd say.
03-19-2015, 10:10 AM,
(02-18-2015, 05:00 AM)kenpachi Wrote: As for who formulated them blah blah I don't really care, as long as they work

The problem is spending money for slightly different mix of something you may already have...twice.
As Chris exited the retail side these new mixes and vendors come to market, XS increases it line considerably.
Already there are similar mixes out there, do we need more?
Certo/Possess/Aquagen/ are very similar with nude a more upbeat version.
How many slight variations of Alpha Maschio out there?
How many of these do we buy when we don't have to?
How many times do I have to spend $40 for almost the same mix?

Which one are really new mixes that would be interesting to try?

Based on the posting history in PT the vendor does not have the knowledge or experience to formulate anything that he is selling.
And a lab coat and some vials does not make a chemist.
04-12-2015, 02:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2015, 06:15 AM by masterfu678.)
But then there is the detailed descriptions and the dosages recommendation, this is where it gets confusing. If John is reselling other vendors' products, does he really need to write that much for each product? Even if his "many years" of development means that he tested other vendors' product before reselling them, he still can't write that much of detailed and insight description for each product, and the dosages.

Another possibility is that he enhanced existing products and sold them, such as Auraental is A4A+some A1(just a guess), but even for this, he needs to know what he was doing because sometimes, adding an extra molecule would mess the entire product up.
04-30-2015, 01:05 AM,
From my personal experience and from the reviews I've read and value it looks like the safest company to order from, if you want products that will work good.