10 ml plastic bottles at HAX
08-20-2015, 10:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2015, 10:54 PM by Pagodeiro.)
10 ml plastic bottles at HAX
Hi there,

got my newest order in ( all super well packaged and arrived very fast )

and as we have not seen any reviews on Wingman Black ( new stuff ) and C4 spray version yet i decided to get that stuff ..

was quite surprised when i opened the package to find 3 "huge" togo bottles ..

so far nothing had leaked ( can you hear me Androtics ) and the bottles were not even taped Wink

i have already sent a mail to HAX to confirm that the product is the same in strenght in there and how many sprays such a bottle holds

here is a pic of the bottles

cheers,

Pago
12-03-2015, 06:51 AM,
RE: 10 ml plastic bottles at HAX
Today i got another order in from HAX and they seem to be back on Glass bottles ..

at least what i ordered arrived in the known and proven 10ml glass bottles ( Aura - P919 - Black Ops )

but they got now white plastic spray heads .. before they had uncolored plastic spray heads

pretty happy that the stuff comes again ( at least it looks like that ) in the glass bottles as the plastic one´s clearly did deliver too much product

cheers,

Pago
12-04-2015, 06:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015, 06:18 AM by Pagodeiro.)
RE: 10 ml plastic bottles at HAX
O.k. folks .. here is a pic with 2 new bottles .. and with one of the "old" bottles ( Pherocide )

cheers,

Pago