Review and Discussion thread for Pheromone Treasures
10-07-2015, 05:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015, 04:22 AM by masterfu678.)
Review and Discussion thread for Pheromone Treasures
After a few weeks of using P.Treas products, here is a generalized review.

First and foremost, P.Treas got a very nice packaging for each products. Every bottle you receive will be in a golden satchel bag with pull strings, and then put into a treasure chest, small chest for 10ml, and bigger chest for 30ml. You can also buy these chests on ebay, just search "trinket treasure chest".

Here are my thoughts on the products that I tried:
Captain: It gives you the person in charge vibe, just as John described, it makes people wanted to follow you and respect you. I got many people being friendly with me and helping me out. It did intimidate a couple younger people in their 18s, they told me I looked scary and creepy, but in general, there are more positives than negatives.

The Hookup: It turns me into a pickup artist, really smooth, it also grabs female attention and most likely you will be opened by them.

Grail of Affection: It is advertised to be a relationship enhancement for couples, but it works for single guys too.

Aura of Amity: it is a just a social, compare it to Glace, Hypnotca etc. But AoA actually can make people open you, this is the part that are most obvious about this product. It can be used as a copulin alternative for curing A1 depression.

Escape the Friendzone: tried it once and nothing really happened, because I don't know a lot of people who friendzoned me.

Auraental: will try this when I get to an asian populated place, the place I am in now have no asians.

Alpha Treasure: The first and second time I had it on, I felt nervous, but once my body got used to it, no negative effects, if you are jealous over a girl who you think that she should had been yours instead of the guy she is with right now, use this one, it will instantly cure your jealous feelings.

Dunamis Duo: Incoming

Some combos:
Captain Hook(1-3 sprays of Captain and The Hookup each): This combo is so smooth that I think it deserves to be made into a separate product. I would say if this did become a standalone product, it should have the option of different carriers and an extra A1 kick. First used by Vinzanity on Pherotruth.

THA-HUG(3 spray of THU and 1 drop of GoA): First used by kimosabe on Pherotruth, didn't work for me much. Then again, I don't think kimosabe's reports on PT are 100% trustworthy.

GoA+AoA(1 drop of GoA, 2 sprays of AoA), I almost got the negative effect of GoA with this combo, but AoA is like nope, not happening. I actually was happy and in a good mood wearing this combo.

Captain's Possessed Hook(CPH, Captain Hook plus 1 spray of AoA): This is just Captain Hook with an extra social kick.

Captain's Affectionate Hook(CAH, Captain Hook plus 1 drop of GoA): This combo is a special one, and hard to control for my level of expertise with pheromones. It starts out as Captain Hook, but the effect of GoA will kick in in between and that is when I get depressions. On girls that I tried, some of them had positive responses, some of them will get agitated with me and started telling me mean stuff. It is all in my journal, which can be accessed by registering on this forum. Due to GoA, there is a positive imprint, even if the girl said mean stuff to you, she will get in contact with you and apologize to you about what she said, happened to me once. I don't suggest you to try this combo unless you really know your stuff. I tried a revised version of this combo, which replaces GoA with just a drop of pure A1 from John. The revised version has a more pronounced A1 effect(positives and negatives) since it is pure A1 now instead of GoA, which buffers the A1 with other 3 molecules

Grail of Alpha Affection(1 drop of Alpha Treasure, 1 drop of GoA): John recommended this combo to members on Pherotruth, but he told them to use 2 drops for AT and GoA, I tried that dosage and I overdosed, so I went with just 1 drop each. It does well with the attraction side as well as the bonding and affection side, just make sure you don't overdose, because it will lose it's magic, and don't use it everyday.
11-08-2015, 10:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-08-2015, 10:55 PM by Lowe.)
RE: Review and Discussion thread for Pheromone Treasures
I have a bottle of GOA and have used it six times, at one drop. I find it to be very social, I can become a blabbermouth with this on. One night I played "Who Am I" with some friends and I accidentally spoiled the game three times (!). Now that I know what it does I can be more mindful. I noticed disinhibition from others as well. GOA for sure has alpha-nol or something very similar in it. As for the attraction aspect, unfortunately the two girls I tested this on were both taken (I did not know it at the time) so I can't evaluate this properly. I'll wear it more in the future and see.

I also have a sample of ETFZ and used it once. I saw some disinhibition, in the form of deeper and at times sexual conversation. John from PTreas said this has beta-nol in it, which seemed consistent with what I've seen. The sample spilled however, so I couldn't test it further. Resetting isn't gonna happen in one exposure so the jury is still out on this one.

I plan on getting a full bottle of ETFZ and request a sample of AT later this month and see what happens. I'm holding out for Thanksgiving deals (PTreas had this last year).
11-10-2015, 04:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2016, 04:01 AM by Pagodeiro.)
(11-08-2015, 10:53 PM)Lowe Wrote: I have a bottle of GOA and have used it six times, at one drop. I find it to be very social, I can become a blabbermouth with this on. One night I played "Who Am I" with some friends and I accidentally spoiled the game three times (!). Now that I know what it does I can be more mindful. I noticed disinhibition from others as well. GOA for sure has alpha-nol or something very similar in it. As for the attraction aspect, unfortunately the two girls I tested this on were both taken (I did not know it at the time) so I can't evaluate this properly. I'll wear it more in the future and see.

I also have a sample of ETFZ and used it once. I saw some disinhibition, in the form of deeper and at times sexual conversation. John from PTreas said this has beta-nol in it, which seemed consistent with what I've seen. The sample spilled however, so I couldn't test it further. Resetting isn't gonna happen in one exposure so the jury is still out on this one.

I plan on getting a full bottle of ETFZ and request a sample of AT later this month and see what happens. I'm holding out for Thanksgiving deals (PTreas had this last year).
Thank you for pointing out the social side, the social side of GoA never really worked for me, but the imprinting side did, and that is enough for me, because I want to induce the feelings of love in girls that I know and make them remember me.

Never really used ETFZ, I said my reason in the first post. I wish I have girls who friendzoned me so I can test this one out tho.
11-10-2015, 09:09 AM,
Woah, you don't have anyone who friendzoned you? Man I wish I'm in your situation, and I'm sure countless others will say the same.

I have seen GOA's imprinting side on two girls, although both have boyfriends so it's more in the form of them remembering me and texts me weeks after only one meeting. Until I have someone to go after I can't fully test this one out, but so far it's not as powerful for me as some others have reported. I'm testing other mones at the moment during the day.
11-12-2015, 07:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2016, 04:01 AM by Pagodeiro.)
(11-10-2015, 09:09 AM)Lowe Wrote: Woah, you don't have anyone who friendzoned you? Man I wish I'm in your situation, and I'm sure countless others will say the same.

I have seen GOA's imprinting side on two girls, although both have boyfriends so it's more in the form of them remembering me and texts me weeks after only one meeting. Until I have someone to go after I can't fully test this one out, but so far it's not as powerful for me as some others have reported. I'm testing other mones at the moment during the day.
It is nothing special, I have no one who friendzoned me, because they don't want to be friends with me in the first place, so you probably wouldn't wish to be in my situation, heh.

John told me that GoA is meant to induce the lovey dovey feeling in girls toward the wearer, not just a simple imprint, and I have certainly seen this happening. You can read my newest entry in my journal on this. I do feel that the girls need to have multiple exposures for this product to work better.