[D]Grail of Affection ( GOA )
02-01-2016, 04:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016, 06:48 AM by Pagodeiro.)
[D]Grail of Affection ( GOA )
Take Grail of Affection for example as it is currently my favorite product.

It creates that bonding feelingg with girls, but it is not obvious and it kind of creeps into the target girl's mind. The first exposure usually doesn't have much to see except some deep convo but wait until the second and third exposure, the girl now remembers who I am and looks me in the eye and greets me like a good friend, a few more exposure with this will leads to stalking behavior. I got that.

GoA does it slow in affecting the brain, but once it does, it is deep imprint. The girls probably don't suspect that there is something going on when they are exposed, but their subconscious probably got affected and tells their conscious brain that I am a great guy and bam, they fell in love or at least perceives me as a good person.

There are few times when the girl first got exposed told me to stop talking to them like I'm their friend, only happens when I have GoA on, so my theories is that some girls don't accept the initial feelings, but once I exposed them the second time, the are all tamed and accepted me as their good friend, if I got better game, I can probably take that to the next level.
02-01-2016, 07:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016, 08:29 AM by Lowe.)
[D] Grail of Affection (GOA)
I have underestimated GOA. It was the first product I ever used and I probably missed out on a few key effects. Strong disinhibition is very noticeable and I talk a lot (too much), but I did not see much else. That is, until one night last October when I tried just one drop to a pre-party and then club, and got great results. I had a 7-hour-old app of Style so it could have altered its effects a bit, but the imprint from this night was impressive. I did not get the same results during daytime, and after much testing and failing to repeat results (combined with Style every time) I now suspect the signature I had was either GOA alone or GOA with a small Style remainder. I ought to try either of them again at some point.

The party that night was a bit short on girls and there were three. One Asian girl got hit super-hard and ended up holding onto my hand the whole time, dragging me around, and when I go somewhere she followed. Later, she let me crash over at her place, on her bed since I was too far from home. I was not attracted to her though and did nothing but act friendly. She initiated texts me several times afterwards, one time a few days later, then once a few weeks later, then once more a few months later! I moved countries now and just last week she wants to talk to me via Skype. What!? By the way, I met her for the one and only time that night. And she seems way too shy to be doing any of the things I mentioned above.

The second girl at the party kept on telling me I am a stand-up guy, a gentleman. The day after the party I texted her to ask about some stuffs I forgot at the party (which was at her student hall), and she texted that she remembered me and complimented my character again. She invited me to every party she went to or hosted after that, even one just this week. She invited only like 15 people, and I was included. I also met her for the one and only time that night last October, yet I have a permanent place in her social circle.

The third girl was the girl I was into and unfortunately she was the only one that it did not work on! She is kind, outgoing, cheerful, smart, etc. I honestly cannot see a flaw in her and she is also very attractive (she does some modelling), so I was quite sad it did not work. Pago pointed out that A1 does not work as well on blondes I think. Seems to be true here, and with another blonde German girl as well who I exposed GOA to several times. Well, nothing I tried on her ever worked, actually.

GOA gets good social effects on the guys as well. They are friendly and think I am cool. Male bonding is pretty quick with this on. When I put GOA on though I am focused on its effects on girls. As long as it does not repel guys then I am fine, and it seems good in this area.
02-07-2016, 02:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-07-2016, 02:12 AM by masterfu678.)
RE: [D]Grail of Affection ( GOA )
Currently I am using GoA with SXD9 amd Alpha Treasure/Voodoo/Lucky 7 Royal, all are good combos

With AT people listens to me, this makes GoA work better.

With Voodoo I get a lot of greetings and good convos, paired with GoA is some amazing convos, and super deep imprint.

With L7R I get respect and status, this made the girls loves me more

SXD9 is just being used as a base to make me more approachable.
02-07-2016, 03:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-07-2016, 03:14 AM by Lowe.)
Masterfu, what are the dosages for those combos that you have had success with? I recall it was 1 + 1 ratio for AT + GOA but I don't think I have read about dosages for the other ones. Also, would you mind elaborating more on what you have seen? Good to hear you are having good results but I would be interested in the specifics that led you to those conclusions. Always up for a good mone story.
02-11-2016, 02:38 PM,
(02-07-2016, 03:12 AM)Lowe Wrote: Masterfu, what are the dosages for those combos that you have had success with? I recall it was 1 + 1 ratio for AT + GOA but I don't think I have read about dosages for the other ones. Also, would you mind elaborating more on what you have seen? Good to hear you are having good results but I would be interested in the specifics that led you to those conclusions. Always up for a good mone story.

yep 1:1 drop of AT and GoA behind my ears, and one pump of SXD9 lathered on both side of my neck. Voodoo and L7R are replacing AT, with 1 drop of them also.

what did I see? respect and friendliness from dudes, I also have this charm that once the ladies got a taste of it, they won't forget, and eventually got completely charmed and had so much comfort with me that I can basically do anything to them and they won't mind, actually, the exact opposite, they just like me more and more.

This is when L7R are used in the place of AT, I suggest you do AT+GoA+SXD9 for meeting women, then switch AT to Voodoo for some hardcore imprint on them, finally, use L7R in place of Voodoo/AT to reap the results.

Due to GoA, the girls might get emotional with you, Voodoo also seems to repel them a little bit, but let them be, next time you see the girls wear the L7R combo and watch the magic happen