Tribestan
05-01-2017, 07:47 AM,
Tribestan
Hi guys

been using quite some different supplements stuff in the last decade and one of the best is for sure Tribestan

well it should be the same like other good Tribulus products but i think this one is more consistent in effects and is working long time now

i take the stuff with short pauses ( maybe 2 days ) now since a few months

if you want to check my view on the other tribulus stuff look here

http://pheromone-forum.com/showthread.ph...t=tribulus

i order the product via E-bay directly from Bulgaria and the stuff is legit as it works really well and comes sealed in original package

quite some expensive fun the Tribestan .. 4 Packages of 60 Tabs each i have to pay 77 Euros

that´s an amount good for 2 .. up to 3 month

additionally i take some Cink

so far i can say this is one of the best supplements i have taken

no weight gain .. ( downside of Maca ) ... does not need a super long loading time ( downside of Maca ) no skin impurities .. ( downside of Fenugreek )

more in my next post

you will like what i can tell you about it .. stay tuned

cheers,

Pago
06-07-2017, 07:11 AM,
RE: Tribestan
more now ..

well the Tribestan is easy to steer .. if you take too much .. take some time off .. it rebalances pretty nice

if you dont take enough .. just increase the amount that you take for 2 days and you´re good again

the stuff does make me more horny .. but in a way of increased interest in real women ..

it gives me way better erections .. here it´s on par with Maca .. awesome stuff

as well the volume of cum is massively increased .. great stuff

i take the Tribestan now for more than 6 months and the effects are still there .. no need to increase the normal dosage

start with ..

2 times 2 Tabs a day .. makes 4 Tabs ..

after 2 weeks you can lower the amount to 2 Tabs .. some days i take 4 Tabs to inscrease the level

loading time is max a week .. so no need to wait an endless time to see the effects

i feel more confident with Tribulus .. manly .. but not aggressive .. confident - Alpha

stuff decreases recreation time after long working days .. sadly i had no chance due to super high working load to try it Gym wise yet

This supplement is more than worth a try

cheers,

Pago
10-13-2017, 05:37 AM,
Hi,

it´s very problematic atm to get some good Tribestan on the net .. had a few dissapointments recently

stuff did not arrive ( maybe not shipped from the vendor )

or stuff seems to be fake ( shows effects but not like the good working stuff )

i´m back on the other bulgarian Vendors tribulus

cheers,

Pago
10-25-2017, 03:47 AM,
Hi,

the stuff had worse drawback effects than every other stuff i ever used supplement wise ..

not sure what they put into the well working Tribestan i got via Ebay... but i have my doubts that it´s all legit

no patience .. serious depressions .. no sex drive .. very bad nerves ..

cheers,

Pago