Captain Oil Version
07-06-2017, 08:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-06-2017, 08:47 AM by Filthy but Clean.)
Captain Oil Version
I bought this product a month ago, but have been too busy to test it untill my summer holidays started a week ago. In this first post I will just come up with some comments after only using it twice with a few days in between.

1. Captain in it's oil version is a cheap product at $ 30 for a 10ml bottle and 2 or 3 drops applications in normal use.

2. I earlier bought Alpha Treasures which is much more expensive and in my opinion Captain is not lower quality in any way.

3. I feel these two "alpha" type oils from the same vendor have very different types of vibe.

4. By accident I put on 4 drops the first day and ODed slightly (for some people), so I would say Captain has normal potency.

5. Today I did 3 drops and observed rather gradually an interesting new type of vibe that is different from other "alpha" products I own.

Ok, this is what I got for you this evening. Still I find this product promising and will continue testing it on and off the next few months. Talk to you later...Tongue