Alpha Dream order
09-09-2017, 10:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-09-2017, 11:07 AM by obrobrio2000.)
Exclamation  Alpha Dream order
Hello, I'm from Italy and I ordered from Alpha Dream website on 9/4. The same day I received the order confirmed email and the next day I received the order processing email. For those who already ordered from AD site: did you receive a third email saying like "order shipped" or it's okay like that? Because today it's 9/9 and I didn't receive the "shipped" email described in the FAQs page of the AD site. I don't know if my order was shipped or not. I contacted them by email days ago and today but no replies at all. I can't call them because I'm in Europe and my carrier will make me go bankrupt after just 30 seconds of call.
PS: if it can help, the shipping option I selected is DHL Express. The FAQs page says I should receive an email with tracking info from UPS or USPS but I selected DHL's shipping option so I don't think I'll receive that email. But the FAQs page on AD site says that, regardless of that email, I should also receive a "shipped" email from AD (so I think regardless of the courier selected).
I trust Alpha Dream and I know that it is a legitimate website and that they're serious people, of course, but I'm a bit worried. Hope someone can help me! Thank you in advance!
09-09-2017, 05:45 PM,
RE: Alpha Dream order
I never ordered from them but I would say wait a little bit more, that's just 5 days for now.
09-10-2017, 10:15 PM,
(09-09-2017, 05:45 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: I never ordered from them but I would say wait a little bit more, that's just 5 days for now.

Agree, 5 days can be nothing for Alpha Dream. I love some of their products but sometimes (happened 2 or 3 years ago) things were very slow.
09-11-2017, 02:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-11-2017, 02:09 AM by obrobrio2000.)
(09-10-2017, 10:15 PM)Filthy but Clean Wrote:
(09-09-2017, 05:45 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: I never ordered from them but I would say wait a little bit more, that's just 5 days for now.

Agree, 5 days can be nothing for Alpha Dream. I love some of their products but sometimes (happened 2 or 3 years ago) things were very slow.

So I'll consider this delay as normal? After how many days in your opinion I'll have to call them? (Sorry for any mistake but I'm not native speaker)
09-11-2017, 05:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-11-2017, 05:35 AM by Alpha360.)
Sometimes they are very busy, they aren't big company making millions so I guess it's normal some delays here and there, most of time it's ok though. I would say after 2 weeks if you get no answer you can start to worry. But I doubt that you won't get your order, we would see more of that on the forums otherwise.
09-12-2017, 06:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017, 06:45 AM by obrobrio2000.)
Update: Chris has personally reached me out by email concerning about the order status. In those days when he was not responding I think he was just very busy, as Alpha360 said. He contacted me in a very professional and serious way and explained me all the info about the order status. The order is about to getting shipped! Now I'm not worried anymore and I appreciate his detailed updates and explanations regarding my order! Also I want to thank another time all the users who replied to this thread and gave me tips and info! Thank you very much!