Pheromone hits video journals
06-22-2018, 06:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2018, 01:24 PM by masterfu678.)
Pheromone hits video journals
So I was thinking. I know a product such as Holy Grail and Ladykiller works from reading reports by other members here or on Pherotruth, but has any vendors or members actually filmed their social interactions while wearing pheromones? The camera would have to be a hidden camera in order for everything to remain a secret. I think this would be a great way to report results of the pheromone products, as the saying goes, a picture (video) is worth a thousand words.

Anyone did this yet? Anyone want to do this?
06-26-2018, 09:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-26-2018, 09:16 PM by Alpha360.)
RE: Pheromone hits video journals
I guess it's probably not done because it's not easy to do, but it certainly would be cool to see the video for sure. Who wants to reveal their face on the internet?
It would certainly be interesting to me to see what you would look like Smile
06-28-2018, 08:49 AM,
RE: Pheromone hits video journals
(06-26-2018, 09:14 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: I guess it's probably not done because it's not easy to do, but it certainly would be cool to see the video for sure. Who wants to reveal their face on the internet?
It would certainly be interesting to me to see what you would look like Smile

I wouldn't mind revealing my face to internet, but that is actually optional, since the video camera MUST be hidden for everything to remain secret. So it has to be one of those cheap chinese spy cameras that they sell on ebay. I have a couple of those, one is a "glasses", another one is a sunglasses with camera, mp3, and video camera. (this one is not so hidden, but it looks cool).

If I do reveal my face, it will be only to you guys. Outsiders who know nothing about pheromones don't need to watch the videos since they will be skeptical anyways.